Saturday, December 28, 2013

Concluding thoughts on 2013

As 2013 is drawing to a close, I’m feeling reflective. I’m thinking about how there have been episodes of acute pain in my life this year. This is undeniable. But, thankfully, at the same time, there have also been moments of delightful bliss as well.

One of my blessings in 2013 is all of you, my beloved readers. I’m so blessed and humbled that you would choose to invite me into your house, in a way. It’s a tremendous gift to me, and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for that. I don’t know what 2014 holds, but I do know that I’m going to continue to write installments in this blog.

I’ll conclude with a Bible verse. 1 Timothy 1:17 says, “Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen” (NASB). Yes, amen! All the glory, honor, and praise goes to the spectacular God of the universe.

Talk to you all in 2014!

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment