Tuesday, November 5, 2013

An important announcement

I want to encourage everyone to check out the next TV special from Billy Graham entitled “my hope America with Billy Graham.” Go to “watchbillygraham.com” for more information.

Mr. Graham has been a powerful voice for God (incidentally, this was the man God used to help me see the truth of the gospel when I was a boy). He is going to speak to America one more time starting this Thursday, November 7th. Once again, check your local listing on the website for the specifics.

I want to implore you – with all the earnestness and passion I can muster – to make it a point to watch “my hope America with Billy Graham.” Tell your friends and family. And most importantly, begin to pray that God would use this very important TV special to draw men, women, boys, and girls to Jesus.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment