Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another great "Veggie Tales" movie

I have yet to see any Veggie Tales production that I didn’t thoroughly enjoy.  For many years, I’ve been impressed with their blend of humor, zaniness and their presentation of truths from God’s Word, the Bible. 
I recently had the opportunity to see one of the newer Veggie Tales films (it was only released last year) entitled “It’s a Meaningful Life.”  As you might have guessed from the title, this is a movie that is parodying the classic film “It’s a Wonderful Life.”  I wouldn’t dare ruin it for you by revealing any of the plot to you here, so let me just strongly recommend that you add this movie to your collection.
I really loved this recent installment in the continuing Veggie Tales saga.  In fact, if this one is not my favorite Veggie Tales movie of all time, it is certainly way up near the top of the list.  What an outstanding film!
I have an idea what you might be thinking: “Veggie Tales is for children.  I don’t want to watch a movie for children.”  I understand if you think that.  It is kind of embarrassing to watch a kid’s show when there are no children around, but let me encourage you to go ahead take that risk and to get the movie anyway, it’s well worth it.  “It’s a Meaningful Life” will be a blessing to you as it is to me. 
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment