Monday, November 17, 2014

My heartfelt sentiment

In the spirit of this Thanksgiving season, today I wanted to express how grateful I am for you, my beloved readers.  Whether you are a faithful reader, a casual reader, or you just recently found this blog, I just wanted to say thank you for reading what I have to write.  If you have ever read my words, you are a part of my list of reasons to be thankful this Thanksgiving season.  I’m honored that, in a very real sense, you would invite me into your home.

I’ve had conversations with people who say that they have perused my blog, and some have told me that they regularly check in to see any new material I’ve written.  I’m touched and grateful for this.  While I know that technically a blog is just an online journal, it’s nice to know that others take the time to read what I’ve composed.  Once again, I can only respond with a sincere and heartfelt thank you.

Let me conclude with my prayer for you that the Apostle Paul prayed for his readers in Ephesians 3: “I pray that out of His glorious riches, He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.  And I pray that you…may have power…to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know that this love surpasses knowledge.”

God bless you all, 

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment